PARAMEDIC ASSOCIATION OF CANADA
Professional Liability Insurance
PAC is pleased to provide its members an exclusive and comprehensive national Liability Insurance program for $59/Year, with the following features:
- Coverage in each participating member’s name - anywhere the member practices across the world - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- Coverage for participating registered/licensed Emergency Medical Responders, Primary Care Paramedics, Advanced Care Paramedics and Critical Care Paramedics (or their equivalent) - in all jurisdictions throughout Canada.
- Each participating member will receive a copy of the “personal and portable” professional liability insurance coverage. This may be needed to initiate and renew their registration/license/practice permit with a provincial regulatory authority.
- Participating members may be employees, part-time workers, on leave, contractors, volunteers, retirees and other classifications.
- Coverage for professional conduct matters with a regulatory authority.
- Coverage will be provided for students, when they are supervised by a regulated member, for example during a clinical practicum.
- Participating members will have no-cost and unlimited access to legal assistance relating to professional practice matters.
There are major benefits, including access to group discounted rates, to buying insurance as a powerful national group. Liability insurance will be offered as part of a comprehensive program, which will strengthen the profession and lower members’ risk exposures - through education in risk assessment and reduction. For more information, download the comprehensive information package HERE.
Clicking the button below will take you to the application process. Be sure to have your PAC Provincial Chapter membership/registration number available as part of the registration process.
More information regarding the Professional Liability Insurance can be found here: